Start learning a new language NOW with Rosetta Stone.
Choose from among 30 different languages and get started learning your new language. Build reading, writing, speaking and listening skills through interactive, core lessons. Take your learning on the go with the mobile app.
Go Mobile with the App
The Rosetta Stone app offers you the experience of the same speaking, reading, grammar, and pronunciation activities that you’re practicing in Rosetta Stone on your computer. The app is free and available for certain Apple, Android, Nook Tablets, and Amazon Fire products. Check to see if your device is compatible.
Follow the instructions below to set up your app:
- Create an account with Rosetta Stone here. Be sure to specify which language you wish to learn.
- Download the free Rosetta Stone app.
- Open the app and on the Get Started screen, tap Enterprise and Education Learners. This is at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password that you used to create your account.
- For Namespace enter s9109715.
- Start learning!
For more information about using the Rosetta Stone app, visit this article.